Donnerstag, 18. Februar 2016

The first weeks on spotify

The first weeks on spotify

 


In the beginning of this year I published an album with 8 of my tracks on spotify and co. In the beginning it is difficult to get any statistics. The music distribution company who spreads my album get the most statistics after 2 month. The only statistic now I have is for spotify. The first 24 days...



It's seems to be interesting for any listeners on spotify and have any clicks. But more I can't see...

I don't know what I can earning per click. In the web the facts about this are very different. But it's seem to be not much. I red often 0.5ct  and sometimes 0.005ct per click. In the next weeks I will know the big secret.

Now I will make music furthermore...and maybe a second album will follow

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen