Mittwoch, 3. Februar 2016

my experiences with luckstock

         My experiences with luckstock

Since two month I have a profile on luckstock.com

Luckstock now have 51,508 items and 12,436 members and offer only audio like music tracks, sound effects, logos, loops and other sounds. At this time it seems to grow up to a big royalty free music place with a lot of music and sounds for licensing and direct download for any kind of project: from personal videos, presentations to commercials, TV and broadcasting.

how to: 


To upload an item is absolutely easy. You have to choose the categorie than pick your audio file, upload it and wait any seconds. Than you make your description, choose any tags from a list, or make your own tags. The tempo will automatically identified but often you have to check this for correctness.

earnings: 

 

On Luckstock I found the fairest earnings in the web. For your non-exclusive audio files you get a minimum of 50% for your sales. When you use the affiliate program you get 80% of a sale. And you can offer your music elsewhere, without any restrictions.

prices: 


Luckstock set the price for you. I think the price will set to the lenght an audio file.

views and sales: 


Here you can see that luckstock is still a newcomer in the web. I get a lot views, but no sales so far. Other users have the same problem. Maybe not enough buyers are registered.

support:


The support get a top mark. You have a chat box where you can chat with the support in real time. The supporters are very polite and helpful.

previews of the audio files: 


The previews sounds ok, but the watermark are a little too loud for me.

For buyers:


On Luckstock, you only pay once and can use the music and audio in perpetuity. You don't need to buy extra licences or others like on other music places.

my impression:

Luckstock is one of the best royalty free music places I think. I feel comfortable on this site. For buyers and composers it seems to be a very fair music place. The support is top, the views are ok. But I hope more buyers will join this market places in their own interest and for musicians and composers.



Any links to my work:




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen