Mittwoch, 10. Februar 2016

music marketing for unsigned composers and musicians

music marketing



You can read so many tipps and tricks for marketing your music in the www. And you read mostly the same. Do this and that, use social media marketing and so on.

But is this realy the right way?

I found any good articles of users that wrote down experiences with facts and figures.

is-social-media-marketing-worth-it
A great article with a lot of good responses especially for artists and muscians. I have the same experiences. When nobody knows who you are, nobody will interested in your products. I get any likes on Facebook, Twitter and co. but no clicks on the posting links.

why-social-media-marketing-does-not-work-for-small-businesses
A general article.

But what is the right way? I don't know. So often I asked this question and red so many about.

My answer: I continue will make music, try other and other platformes in the web. But the important thing: make music!

A new way



Do you use spotify, itunes and co?

I never have had any excperiences with spotify. But I will give a try for one year. I published an album with my clear name Andre Albrecht and selcted for this 8 tracks. Maybe it is a way to get any listener for my music.



This album is for one year on itunesgoogle music and a lot of other platformes.

I don't expect a lot. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen