Samstag, 2. Januar 2016

I deleted all my items on audiojungle

Today I get a hard rejection on audiojungle....once again. This was the 20. or 30. hard rejection successively.

I don't know why, but all my items get hard rejections the last months and I get no chance to go on on audiojungle.
 

I red a lot of other authors with the same problems. A good friend of my who is a professional music writer and composer for big companies and with a contract at the biggest world's largest music label tryed 3 tracks uploaded on audiojungle. He get 3 hard rejections with the reason of bad composing.


The last times I get the held status on audiojungle and than the hard rejections for bad composing or bad mixing or mastering. But for other big royalty free music places the music tracks are good enough.
So I have decided to stop producing for audiojungle and take all my items and upload it to other royalty free music places. Old items nobody watch without new items.

The most reviewers are selling music even on audiojungle...maybe that is the problem.

I think I will go a new way. And audiojungle or envato is not my way. It's a shame but it's one of the best seller places I think.

André

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen